Terms of Service
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Euro Parking Collection plc, the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
- means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
- Euro Parking Collection plc
- means Euro Parking Collection plc, Unit 6 Shepperton House, 83-93 Shepperton Road, London N1 3DF, United Kingdom;
- means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Euro Parking Collection plc makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
- means the services available to you through this Website, specifically any aspect related to cross border enforcement of traffic related fees, charges and contraventions;
- Payment Information
- means any details required for the payment of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
- means any online communications infrastructure that Euro Parking Collection plc makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
- means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Euro Parking Collection plc and acting in the course of their employment; and
- means the website that you are currently using (www.epcplc.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms of service.
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Euro Parking Collection plc, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Euro Parking Collection plc.
Links to Other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Euro Parking Collection plc or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
In order to procure Services on this Website and to use the facilities you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as we may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
- you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. Euro Parking Collection plc accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
Termination and Cancellation
Either Euro Parking Collection plc or you may terminate your Account.
If you terminate your Account any non-completed orders or payments will be cancelled and you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those orders.
Euro Parking Collection plc makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
Whilst Euro Parking Collection plc uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Changes to the Service and these Terms of Service
Euro Parking Collection plc reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms of Service at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms of Service from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If Euro Parking Collection plc is required to make any changes to Terms of Service by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Availability of the Website
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Euro Parking Collection plc accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Euro Parking Collection plc accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and its Content at their own risk.
Nothing in these Terms of Service excludes or restricts Euro Parking Collection plc’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Euro Parking Collection plc.
Nothing in these Terms of Service excludes or restricts Euro Parking Collection plc’s liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of the incorrect provision of Services or out of reliance on incorrect information included on the Website.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms of Service adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms of Service and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms of Service. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and the relationship between you and Euro Parking Collection plc shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and Euro Parking Collection plc and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.